We are a one stop legal boutique for all immigration and refugee protection needs. Our services cover all areas of Immigration and Refugee Law:
- We represent applicants for temporary resident visas (visitor visa, student visa, live-in caregiver visa and other work visas).
- We represent applicants for permanent resident visas (skilled workers/professionals, self-employed persons, entrepreneurs and investors).
- We represent Canadian citizens and permanent residents who wish to sponsor their relatives, including spouses, children and other family members.
- We deal with all immigration detention cases and inadmissibility cases involving both foreign persons and permanent residents.
- We assist persons with humanitarian and compassionate (H&C) applications for permanent resident status.
- We represent persons (refugee claimants) seeking status as Convention refugees or Persons in Need of Protection.
- We assist Convention refugees seeking to sponsor their relatives, spouses, children and other family members.
- We represent applicants in Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) matters.
- We represent persons in applications for stay of deportation at the Federal Court.
- He won Federal Court stay of deportation for a client who had exhausted all avenues to acquire status in Canada in 2005.
- We handle appeals and judicial review challenges against refusals of all types of immigration and refugee protection applications at the Appeal
Division of Immigration and Refugee Board, the Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.